Forum and Chat rules
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. It is possible to disagree with others without being offensive or abusive.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a temporary banning.
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
- The administrators reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Administrators and not users.
- The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revokation of private messaging.
- Users abusing these rules will be warned or banned, depending on the severity of the offense, at the discression of the Administrators.
- Users will be warned a maximum of three times for any and all offences. If the need arises for a fourth warning a temporary ban will be put in place of between 1 to 7 days.
- Arguing with team members after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning. Should this exceed three strikes a temporary ban will be put in place as above.
- Users who feel they have been unfairly warned are welcome to contact the relevant Moderator, e.g. if warned by a moderator you should contact that moderator. If the issue remains unresolved you may contact the administrators (Witch or Wart). If they feel you were treated badly they may remove a warning.
- Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban will lead to that ban being made permanent. Circumvention includes re-registering under a non-banned username, changing IP addresses to evade an IP ban, registering a new email account of evade an email ban. Circumvention includes posting as an anonymous user.
- An exception to the three strike rule applies when users contact team members personally (via any method) and post insulting, indecent or vulgar material. Such users may be subject to an immediate permanent ban.
- Permanent bans are a last resort and thought is given before implementing them.